Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Sunrise offers a pure cloud computing platform with centralized data storage and on-line applications that can be run from a web browser and do not need to be downloaded or installed
Businesses need effective procedures to acquire the products and replenish the stock levels to match with demand. Sunrise supports purchasing with software for manual, semi- or fully automated booking of purchase orders. Buyers will be alerted about low stock levels, discount opportunities and special supplier promotions.
- Paperless cloud purchasing
- Manual and automated generation of purchase requests
- Automated replenishment (Optional module)
- Authorized suppliers only
- Approval by authorized purchase managers
- Electronic purchase order processing
- Tracking of purchase orders
- Matching purchase orders, receipts and invoices
"How efficient are YOUR buyers?"
"How do YOU prevent stock-outs?"
Having the right amount of products at the right time in the right place, that's a challenge. Certainly in case of complex omnichannel supply chains where many partners have their own reasons to hold inventories.
Sunrise inventory management allows for the creation of all physical and virtual warehouses, needed to manage stock at various locations, real-time and optimal.
- Cloud based inventory management across all warehouse, shop and consignment locations
- OmniChannel integration with all B2B and B2C channels
- Stock location and control
- Real-time tracking of all stock levels
- Low inventory alerts by email and sms
Logistics & Fulfilment
Sales channels may have particular service level requirements and order profiles. Sometimes it is wise to setup different logistics and fulfilment solutions for different sales channels, but in other cases combined solutions bring strong synergies. Sunrise believes that an OmniChannel system is a must have for Clients that have to setup and run fast and cost-efficient delivery operations.
Sunrise Logistics and fulfilment modules support:
- Home delivery
- B2B or Store delivery
- Collection point solutions
- Warehousing and storage activities
- OmniChannel (B2B, B2C) orderpicking
- Inbound transportation
- Tracking & tracing
- Event management
"How high are YOUR service levels?"
"Do YOUR reports help to improve business operations?"
Sunrise ERP contains all regular reports to account for and analysis of all supported business operations. With the help of the Sunrise team, Clients can create and customize these reports to their needs.
Some Clients use Business Intelligence (BI) tools to compile the information they need to make better business decisions. This is where Sunrise’s central data repository offers great value. Clients with BI needs have access to a special BI server that is frequently updated with real-time operational data.
- Cloud based real-time reports anytime, anywhere
- Wide range of standardized reports and dashboards
- Fast development of tailor-made reports
- Supplier and Customer Portals (Optional services)
- Free Analytics on dedicated BI-server (Optional service)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
At Sunrise CRM actually means “Contact Relationship Management”. Customers are of course the most important target group but, in order to get things done, many more stakeholders need to collaborate.
Sunrise CRM enables clients to manage information about all people they do business with, and of course the clients own employees dealing with them.
- Central repository of company and contact data
- Always accessible, from anywhere
- Customer support management
- Sales and communication management
- Project and event management
- SMS and email alerts
- Employee scheduling Calendar
"Do YOU align with suppliers, customers and business partners?"
"How do YOU manage product data?"
Product Information Management (PIM)
Retail is all about products and so is Sunrise. Sunrise Product Information Management (PIM) is the core of the OmniChannel solutions. The Sunrise PIM offers a central database in the Cloud, containing all commercial, financial and technical product data that Retailers need.
The Sunrise PIM database features:
- Product descriptions (name, code, short and long)
- Documentation (leaflets, user manuals)
- Product identification (bar code, rfid, serial numbers)
- Product attributes (brand, model, size and color)
- Product statuses and sales channel assignment
- Information on Suppliers, order sizes and lead times
- Inventory control parameters
- Pictures and videos
- Prices and discounts
- Costs (purchase, warehousing, transportation and store)
- Sizes and weights (logistics)
- Relations between products (upselling)
Retailers often have large product assortments and product collections with short lifespans, so that Product data managers have to process huge quantities of new and updated product information. With Sunrise's Import and Validation tool, the product data managers are able to import and process bulk quantities of new product data in less time and without disturbing errors.
The Sunrise PIM features a "Formula Builder" to calculate cost prices, sales prices, discounts, taxes and excises. With the Formula Builder, users can define harmonized and transparent calculation rules and eliminate complex and time consuming calculations.